31. joulukuuta 2006


Between Years











To all of you in all possible parts of Finland, Catalunya, Scandinavia, Europe and the World: I wish you a delightful NewYear's party tomorrow whatever time it is you enter the futuristic 2007!
I hope the coming year will be a happy and enjoyable set of 365 days!
And I hope to see you during this set.

Personally I am lamenting the fact that there is practically NO Snow here, in my very Finnish home town. (which means that anyone currently in Catalunya, who asked for snow as a souvenir from Finland, will not get any.) (Otherwise I would of course have organised it.)
However, I will celebrate the coming year by making some tapas (plural of tapas? Help..!) bathing in the sauna and enjoying the company of good old friends.

The past ten days here up north have gone quickly. At first it was very quiet here: too quiet. Then I started playing the piano a bit more, which helped. Then my nephews came to stay for a few days, which of course helped a lot more. Then today everybody left. Now the house is empty and I'm enjoying the silence.
I guess I am a true Finn after all. - hmhmhm.

OH AND, speaking of Catalunya

Here finally a decent photo of my family in Cerdanyola
-aka the happy flatmates.
The picture was taken the night before I flew up here.
The reindeer antlers are just so that you can tell which one of the dark-haired youngsters is from Finland. We are squeezing our Secret Santa -presents. The idea was to buy something worth 3 Euros that starts with the same letter as your own name. Christian is holding a Cheese and ham pizza: The only J-initial word Julien could think of in Spanish was jamón (=ham).
-It's a hard-knock life for foreigners..


See you in the future!

Ei kommentteja: